My little Cookie is a spoilt little thing and when I had bought her a couple of things from a pet store, I was shocked……
There was something inside of it…
THERE WAS A DEAD MOTH!!!
Like… not even a tiny one…oh.. and eggs…. Spider eggs…Gross…just gross!
So I called up the company and they were all like “ oh, this can happen because of the heat, but it is perfectly safe for her to eat “
Uh, no way!
I was rather lucky though as my complaint was I would never buy their products again!
So, they decided that for compensation for Cookie going without, they would send me some treats!
So these treats arrived, a few I had never seen before, but Cookie loved them!
Has anyone else had this issue with animal products, especially with smaller animals?
Posting again soon!
Hayley & Cookie
Another awesome article from our newest writer here! And highlighting a very scary issue too!
If there is anything in your hammy food that shouldn’t be there you should definitely do as Hayley has!
Take pictures of the offending item and write a letter or email of complaint!!
It very may well be ‘safe’ for your small furries but it’s not what you except and pay for therefore should definitely be brought to the sellers attention.
We look forward to reading more from you Hayley and Cookie!! 😀