Thinking about writing a blog? EXCELLENT!!
There can be nothing more rewarding than blogging and writing!
But if you still needed more convincing as to why blogging is a big ol’ thumbs up here are my thoughts!
- You are completely free to write whatever you want, however you want and whenever you want with no boundaries or limits!
- You can be anonymous or public, whatever you are comfortable with!
- There are experiences and knowledge only you could share with the blogosphere through your writing!
- You can discover things you never knew about the world by connecting with other blogs.
- You can make friends with people on the other side of the planet who share interests with you without ever leaving the comfort of your computer!
- You can share your thoughts, pictures and videos with a wider audience than just your Facebook or Twitter page 😉
- You can share your passions, no matter how obscure and chances are there is someone else somewhere out there who shares your passion!
- You can raise awareness for whatever cause you really support.
- You could end up inspiring others with your writing and experiences!
- It is a brilliant way to build your confidence at your own pace through your writing.
- Its completely free to blog! What is possibly stopping you now?
I started blogging in 2012 when I felt pretty low and unconfident, and was struggling to define my own personality in the “real world”. I enjoyed writing and I knew I wanted to blog but had no idea where to start or how I would ever make a success of it! When I got my hamster, Dexter, I was at a point in my life where I suddenly had a topic, a focus I could really get stuck into. I blog anonymously, that is how it will always stay – my blog is about my hamsters not me! Plus its almost like a kind of therapy for me. I can escape from life with something that seems almost trivial to other people, but its how I like it and how I enjoy it.
I hope you guys all enjoy blogging as much as I do!
An old post of mine you may find helpful if you are just starting out might be – how to write a successful pet blog.
Sorry for the random post! I just wanted to share 🙂